Skull Workshop by Lauren Baker
What a great idea! I wish I had thought of it first TBH but I guess I’ll just have to get over it and go have some fun creating a cool skull at the Lauren Baker Skull Workshop.
Lauren’s skull workshop was a huge hit at Tate Modern where 200 participants decorated skulls. Plus her previous workshops at Hoxton Hotel, Shoreditch House and Museum of Pathology were all fully booked. You should probably go.
- 3.5 hour workshop includes materials and refreshments
- Learn about the use of skulls in art
- Hear about Lauren Baker’s journey of skull art
- Use a diverse range of materials to paint and embellish your skull
- Take your finished skull art home