Skull Art Workshop 5 April – Lauren Baker
Lauren Baker is certainly a busy skull artist and teacher! This is great news though as it means another skull art workshop is just round the corner, on the 5th of April, and luckily for you there are still a few spots to fill. The deets are below so for any London folk we do recommend getting involved.
Enter the bizarre yet strangely beautiful world of Lauren Baker’s art, where skulls are lavishly adorned and dramatically embellished.
DATE: Sat 5 April 2-5pm (£60 – includes wine or tea/coffee and refreshments)
LOCATION: Lauren Baker Studio, Hackney, London
- Workshop led by multimedia artist Lauren Baker
- Learn about the historical use of skulls in art
- Hear about Lauren Baker’s journey of skull art
- Use a diverse range of materials to paint and embellish your skull
- Take your finished skull art home
Book using this linky thingymabob or for more information contact: LAUREN[at]LAURENBAKERART.COM