Day of the Dead Workshop by Lauren Baker
Halloween and Day of the Dead are the gifts that just keeps giving us more and more skull action. It really is one of the best times of the year and both are growing in popularity which is great for us macabre-loving folk.
The gift I am referring to here is Lauren Baker’s Day of the Dead Workshop which is happening on the 2nd November at the Russet and will cost you £45. We will also be surprising one of our lucky guests at Celebrabis Vitae with a free ticket to the workshop – cheers Lauren.
DAY OF THE DEAD SKULL ART WORKSHOP
SUNDAY 2ND NOV 1-4pm
Workshop led by artist Lauren Baker
3 hour workshop includes materials
Día de los Muertos helps us acknowledge and internalize, so that we may live our lives with more awareness and meaning. For many, it is a time of partying and celebration; for others, it is a time of introspection. At its most potent, it is a balanced blend of the two.
- Learn about the Day of the Dead and the use of skulls in art
- Hear about Lauren Baker’s journey of skull art
- Use a diverse range of materials to paint and embellish your skull
- Take your finished skull art home
- PRICE: £45
- LOCATION: The Russet, London, E8 2BT
Book now by emailing: LAUREN@LAURENBAKERART.COM