Celebrabis Vitae – Opening Night – Pics
We finally have the proof that our opening night for Celebrabis Vitae did in fact happen! Big thanks to Damian Flack, our talented photographer, who spent the whole night capturing the event. And a big thanks to all the artists involved – your work looked fabulous and without it the exhibition would not have been possible.
Special mentions are also due and this would be a good time to do that so I wanted to say thanks to the following people:
- BOX STUDIO – Venue has been great!
- Live Life Give Life – the organ donor awareness charity for all the artwork, help on the night, including the amazing face painting, and for telling people about the exhibition! Please visit their website and sign up!
- Sharona – for all the behind the scenes work
- In Her Glory – for the beautiful shrine and the other skull-related activities that you have helped with
- Culietta – for support and helping where possible
- Damian Flack – Photographer
- Oliver Lavery-Farag – film (coming soon)
- Peter Garret – Taror Card reader (contact us if you would like to book Pete for an event)
- Facets Audio – DJ
- Richard – and the whole cocktail bar team
- Giles & Jarrod – for managing the donations 🙂