These magical crystal skulls are sculptures from Skullis.com. They look great, and if you are into that sort of thing, can provide certain healing properties through the type of stone/crystal they are. Skullis.com is one of the world’s leading distributor of crystal and gemstone skulls, feel free to visit their site to have a look around.
Large Geode 4.1” Red Crazy Lace Agate Carved Crystal Skull
Geode 6.3” Laguna Lace agate Carved Crystal Skull
Rare Titan 10.8” Colorful Mookaite Jasper Carved Crystal Skull
Geode Huge 4.8” Red Crazy Lace Agate Carved Crystal Skull
Here is a full list of the the Key Crystals and Gemstones and Their Benefits from the Llewellyn Journal:
- Agate: Good for mental stability and awakens latent talents.
- Amber: One of my favorites for clients suffering love pain. It soaks up the negative energy, rebalances, then gives strength, all in the blink of an eye.
- Amethyst: Good for calming; also promotes spirituality and on a business side gives flexibility in decision making. Bloodstone: Perfect for detoxing—and to create balance if you overindulge in food and alcohol.
- Citrine: Good if you cannot stop crying. This is the stone to give to a friend who is devastated by problems caused by love, work, family—everything and anything.
- Emerald: This is said to be the jewel of love and truth. I use this for clients who have had their heart broken and find it hard to trust again.
- Fluorite: An all-round health booster; helps fight against common viral infections like colds, the flu, and cold sores.
- Garnet: The one to pick if you want a confidence boost and to allow sexual confidence to flow. On a business level, promotes determination and direction.
- Hematite: Helps you radiate a soft loving energy; health-wise good for fighting insomnia.
- Moonstone: Clears patterns of attracting partners who cheat. Also known as the traveler’s stone because it protects against the perils of travel.
- Obsidian: If you are feeling negative, this is the stone for you. It can transform thoughts of hatred to ones of love.
- Rose quartz: This stone sends out a big message to the universe: “I am ready for love!” This is also good for clearing the skin and reducing pain.
- Ruby: A love booster, it aids fertility and enhances passion.
- Smoky quartz: Promotes co-operation and practicality in money matters.
- Tektite: Clears up bad energies. Wonderful if you have been involved with someone who turned out to be very badly behaved. Also clears feelings of anger.
- Tiger’s eye: Promotes independence, helping people who are too needy. Also eases congestion of the bowels, throat, and eyes.
- Tourmaline: Gives confidence when you feel weak and need a little “backbone.”
- Turquoise: Heals childhood trauma and stops you from repeating patterns.